I've had the following occurring twice since I got my B3:
- WiFi service disappears
- It is no longer possible to connect via SSH
- It is not possible to shut it down using the tiny button on the back plate
When this is happening the LED is blue as normal.
The only way I have been able to resolve it is by pulling the power out of the B3 and then restart it.
When it comes up again, I find no errors in:
This is the last activity in syslog prior to me pulling the plug:
Code: Select all
Nov 13 15:45:01 b3 /USR/SBIN/CRON: (root) CMD (test -x /usr/bin/php && /usr/bin/php /usr/share/horde3/scripts/alarms.php > /dev/null 2>&1) Nov 13 15:45:01 b3 /USR/SBIN/CRON: (root) CMD (command -v debian-sa1 > /dev/null && debian-sa1 1 1) Nov 13 15:45:01 b3 /USR/SBIN/CRON: (root) CMD (test -x /usr/lib/web-admin/notify-dispatcher.pl && /usr/lib/web-admin/notify-dispatcher.pl)
- Any ideas of what might be causing this?
- If the cron process which I have redirected the output of to /dev/null crashes the entire system, will the redirection of the output cause me to not see the source of the problem in the logs?
- Any suitable flags I can set to enable relevant logging in kern.log or others?
Thankful for any input!
I've removed the redirection from /etc/cron.d/bubba-horde just in case...